ModuSense Controller Gateway (cellular)
The ModuSense Controller Gateway allows almost endless expansion of sensors and control points.
The network bus system leverages industry standards (I2C and RS485), allowing for the adaptation of almost any sensor.
Universal Communications Hub: The ModuSense Controller Gateway has LTE CAT-M1 connectivity by default and options for 3G/4G, LoRa, Sigfox, WiFi, Bluetooth and NB-IoT connectivity.
For remote locations please use the ModuSense Controller Gateway Satellite
Built-in Accelerometer: Allow for instant deployment as a shock or motion sensor, the controller itself has an on-board 3-axis accelerometer.
Battery Backup: Automatically charged via a solar panel, the on-board battery provides ongoing operation at night and in bad weather when mains power is not viable.
Online Reporting: Use the ModuSense Data Analysis Platform dashboards to manage your data and set alert levels.
- Flame resistant IP67 enclosure
- 6000mAH Lithium-Ion Battery
- Rugged 5W Solar Panel
- Built-in Accelerometer
- Controller Enclosure: 110mm x 150mm x 40mm
- Solar Panel Assembly: 250mm x 200mm x 80mm (incl brackets but not antenna or star knobs)
- Mounting Bracket: Design for strapping to hive top or bolting to a post/pole for permanent installations.