ModuSense Controller Gateway (cellular)
For reliable, rugged and ready to deploy cellular based communications for connected sensors.
The ModuSense Controller Gateway is a universal communications hub that will collect and transmit the data from Bluetooth connected sensors or direct attached devices such as the weather station. For direct attached devices, the network bus system leverages industry standards (RS485), allowing for the adaptation of almost any sensor.
Universal Communications Hub: The ModuSense Controller Gateway has LTE CAT-M1 connectivity (cellular) by default and various options for satellite connectivity in the satellite version.
For remote locations please use the ModuSense Controller Gateway Satellite
Battery Backup: Automatically charged via the ModuSense Solar Charger, the on-board battery provides ongoing operation at night and in bad weather.
Online Reporting: Using the ModuSense Data Analysis Platform you can manage your data and set alert levels.
- High quality UV stable IP67 enclosure
- 6000mAH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Rugged 5W Solar Panel on Stainless Steel assembly
- GPS for accurate data time-stamps and device location reporting
- Controller Enclosure: 110mm x 150mm x 40mm
- Solar Panel Assembly: 250mm x 200mm x 80mm (excl antenna)
- Mounting Bracket: Design for strapping to hive top or bolting to a post/pole for permanent installations.