HiveBeats - Environmental Monitoring Sensor
The Hive Beats Environmental Monitoring Sensor is a state of the art electronics device designed to provide you with temperature, humidity, air quality and light level information.
The Hive Beats Environmental Monitoring Sensor measures the following:
|Temperature||°C||-20 - 85°C||+- 0.2°C|
|Relative Humidity||%||0 - 100%||+- 2%|
|Air Quality||ppm||50 - 1000 ppm||+- 3%|
|Ambient Light||lux||0.01 - 83000 lux||+- 0.2%|
The use-cases for this are endless, customers are already using the HiveBeats Environmental Monitoring Sensor to:
- Identify cold and damp rooms in their houses
- Monitor air quality conditions in horse floats during transport
- Monitor temperature and humidity regulation in cafe refrigerators
- Monitor the condition of a colony of bees in a beehive
You can use one or more sensors on their own or pair with a gateway:
- When used stand-alone, the HiveBeats Environmental Monitoring Sensor will log up to 3 months of data - downloadable to any Android or iOS mobile device running the ModuSense App.
- When used with a ModuSense Gateway Controller, the HiveBeats Environmental Monitoring Sensor sends data in real-time so you can monitor it remotely.
Ongoing Costs: Access to the ModuSense data platform (web or mobile app) is included in the purchase price for the first 12 months. For each year after there is a cost of $10 per year per Environmental Monitoring Sensor - that is less than $1 per month!
Visit www.hivebeats.nz for more information
Proudly designed and manufactured in New Zealand.